Alternatives to In-Person Contributions
- Sending checks to the church at 20 Gillotti Road, New Fairfield, CT 06812
- Accessing the Website at www.nfcongregational.org, and going to the bottom of the Website page under forms and applications; printing the Authorization Form for automatic giving from your account or credit card to the church.
- NEW! Downloading the Give + App in either the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Sign in using your email address and setting up a password. You can use Touch ID/Fingerprint feature or a PIN. You can do a one-time donation or set up an account for recurring donations. If you set up an account, tap the menu icon to manage personal information, change your password, review donations or update/add payment methods. You can select the frequency to create a recurring weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or annual donation to the church. You then can review your donation summary then select Complete Donation. Do not worry, the app will prompt your activity. It is not mandatory to set up an account, but is convenient to do so, as you can manage donations, review your giving on the app, and or change amounts of recurring donations.
Directions to use the app:
Search for “GivePlus Church”. The download is free. The App is Give+ by VancoEnter our church name, zip code or tap Find Churches Near Me. I prefer this one, as it eliminates typos, etc. You just select our church. When you do this it becomes your default church.Tap “Donate Now”.
- SelectChoose a fund and a preset amount or enter in another amount. At this time only the United Fund is possible.Without other funds, move to the payment information.Scan or enter your card or banking account information.
- Review your donation summary then select Complete Donation.
ALTERNATIVE if you prefer not to use the app: below is a direct link to our GivePlus donation page. At the moment there is only once dropdown choice to chose called “Unified Fund”. Follow the directions on the page and continue to next page by pressing “next” at the bottom. Here is the link: GIVE to CCNF